If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers an enchanting garden setting and picturesque rural structures, look no further than Newcastle Gardens.
Rich in history, this arcadian estate has been a fixture of the foothills since shortly after the Vega brothers arrived in Newcastle in 1911. One of the focal points of Newcastle Gardens is the graceful 14-room manor that served as home for the Vega family while they tended to their profitable orchard. The grounds of this once-thriving fruit business now serve as an elegant and ethereal backdrop for weddings, parties, and a variety of other events.
Weddings at Newcastle Gardens are always a unique, intimate experience. The venue’s gardens are teeming with greenery and fragrant blooms for a blissful ceremony locale. The peaceful surroundings that promise to enchant guests include stately oak trees, a whimsical waterfall near a koi pond, AND “Great-Great Grandfather” – an impressive and imposing Heritage oak tree whose sprawling “arms” welcome the love and romance that each betrothed couple brings to gardens.
The garden isn’t the only principal site for weddings at Newcastle Gardens; the estate’s famous and historic Red Horse Barn is the ideal place for rustic receptions (and an indoor ceremony). The setting is both polished and pastoral – elegance in the country. Visitors might even think they’ve been transported to wine country. The sliding barn doors can also be opened so guests can enjoy the cobblestone courtyard and idyllic fountain as they celebrate the new couple’s nuptials.
The seating capacity for both the garden and the barn is 130 guests, which ensures a joyful, but intimate wedding experience. Newcastle Gardens does not spare in its offerings for wedding packages. The wedding party and guests get the best of “country chic” with this venue, from the garden ceremony setting to the red barn reception area with its iron chandeliers, stone floor, and country-esque antiques that decorate the building. And don’t forget the cowhide bar and lounge area!
Ceremony amenities included in the wedding package:
- Professional wedding ceremony planning
- Rehearsal times included before the ceremony
- Private dressing suite for the bride
- Private room/dressing area for the groom
- Surround sound (lapel mics for minister & groom)
- Silver Chiavari chairs for garden
- Wedding music
Reception amenities included in the wedding package:
- Full-service planning services
- Gift table and Escort card table in the foyer
- Mahogany Chiavari dining chairs & 2 sizes of round tables
- Votive Candles & lantern decor for tables
- “Country chic” cowhide bar & lounge area
- Courtyard with wrought iron tables & chairs
- Cake table & cake service
- Buffet set-up or sit-down dining options
- Award-winning catering services
- Full-service beverage options (including alcohol selections)
- Private bridal dressing suite
Weddings are meant to be magical, romantic, and blissful occasions. Why choose a run-of-the-mill venue for this once-in-a-lifetime event when you can choose a captivating and truly utopian site like Newcastle Gardens!
Blvd Wedding was honored to be able to promote Newcastle Gardens. We have invested in great relationships with venues like Newcastle Gardens over the years to help make each wedding/event singular and memorable.